Friday 9 August 2013

Up And Running Again

It has been some time since I added anything to this blog.  Time to get back to it.

After much thought, I would like to share much more than I have in the past on this blog.  I hope to link to interesting articles and items that are of interest to me, and I hope to you as well.  So there may end up being some cooked reicpes or health related articles too.

Baba's weren't just known for their delicious foods, they were also those to whom family & neighbours alike went to for many things that were important in life  - company, story telling, advice - and so on.

Not that I am looking to become an advice giver - just someone who will pass on info as I see fit.

I recently learned that my Baba was the local mid-wife.  It makes sense now, where I get my interest and "pull" to help people in health matters.  Raw food is just one of many facets of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment